From sophisticated to rowdy with the touch of a button.
The SwitchPath™ Exhaust is a full 3” diameter cat-back system featuring two bullet style resonators and electronically controlled valving that enables drivers to toggle between sophisticated and aggressive at the press of a button, at any time, all while remaining drone-free thanks to AWE’s proprietary drone-cancelling solution, 180 Technology®.
Sound Perfection: 180 Technology® by AWE.
As exhaust gases exit the Mustang GT’s 5.0L engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on 180 Technology® by AWE in the tab above.
Performance. Sound. Fitment. Options. Muscle.
- No compromises: All the muscle with zero drone
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Max gains of 8 hp and 18 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Featuring fully integrated H-Pipe on all Cat-back versions
- Available with AWE’s proprietary drone-cancelling solution, 180 Technology®
- Full 3” diameter system on Cat-back
- 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty