MSS Track Fully Adjustable Front & Rear Ride Management System | 03aBMW3F80
Contact us for availability
On orders over $149 within the contiguous U.S. only and on orders over $399 within Canada.
- MSS Track is their sportiest state of tune with a proven motorsport pedigree
- Successfully used by racers in competition, MSS Track is also fully road legal.
- For a race-grade product, MSS Track delivers a composed enough ride for moderate distances on the road, which makes it the perfect choice for track day enthusiasts looking to drive to and from the racetrack.
- Upgrade and experience a total transformation of your vehicle’s performance handling - and a more controlled ride.
- MSS unique dual-stacked, triple-rated springs are proudly European - designed and engineered in the UK, and manufactured in by Eibach Springs in Germany.
Ride Height Specs:
Front ride height range is from factory ride height (0mm) up to -30mm (+/- 3mm tolerance)
Rear ride height range is from factory ride height (0mm) up to -30mm (+/- 3mm tolerance)
Utilizes single rated front springs combined with a triple rated rear springs to offer Coilover Kit features and handling capability while retaining the use of factory active and non-active dampers.
The uniquely developed triple rated springs each combines to effectively smooth out small, medium, and large road bumps which enables the suspension to soak up these and therefore ensure the vehicle remains composed.
Modular design for easy upgrade path thus upgrading from Streets > Sports > Track requires replacement of just the rear Orange springs
Chamfered edges on adjusters and spacers to reduce risk of springs catching on edges
Patent pending middle located adjusters engineered to fit the original factory struts without requiring any modifications
Springs are uniquely designed by MSS in England and made to spec in Germany by Eibach Springs
MSS products are unique in being able to return vehicle to original factory ride height on factory shock absorbers yet retains all the MSS traits