Track Edition Cat-back Exhaust
If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition is your dose of steel. The loudest of the lot, the Track Edition Exhaust retains all the engineering and precision of the Touring Edition, minus AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®. A full 3” diameter configuration rounds out the feature set.
This versions is known to get rowdy in the mid range, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
Performance. Sound. Fitment. Options. Go.
- All of the hot hatch tone with zero drone
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house, in the U.S.A
- Max gains of 22 hp and 19 ft-lbs of torque to the crank (SwitchPath™, Touring & Track Editions)
- Handcrafted out of 3” U.S.-sourced .068” wall T304L stainless steel
- 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
It’s too loud! It’s too quiet!
Don’t worry. If you’re looking to crank up a notch or bring it down, perfectly engineered upgrade paths are available. Turn your Touring Edition to a Track Edition, or vice versa, with ease. Simply unclamp the rear Touring or Track Edition sections and replace with the new configuration.