Welcome to the AWE Exhaust Suite for the 2019+ AMG C63/S Coupe and Sedan:
- Max power gains of 19 hp and 26 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available as the valved SwitchPath™ Exhaust or the aggressive Track Edition Exhaust
- Valved H-pipe for deep tone
- Easy options for cars with and without the Dynamic Performance Exhaust
- Engineered, designed, and handcrafted in-house at AWE
- Dual 3” diameter TIG-welded CNC mandrel-bent T-304 stainless steel
- Exhausts available for 2019+ W205 C63 Coupe and Sedan models
- Featuring the unprecedented AWE Fitment Guarantee
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- AWE Lifetime Warranty
AWE SwitchPath™ Exhaust
At the intersection of sophistication and savagery lies the W205 AMG C63/S SwitchPath™ Exhaust.
AWE SwitchPath™ Exhaust Technology utilizes strategically placed valves in the exhaust to control tone and volume. Equipped with a valved H-pipe upfront and valved resonators in the rear, the AWE SwitchPath™ Exhaust is capable of an attitude adjustment with the press of a button -- sophisticated to savage. Real quick.
There are two options of the SwitchPath™ Exhaust, one for cars that came with the Dynamic Performance Exhaust (uses factory controls), and one for cars that did not come with the Dynamic Performance Exhaust. The version for non-Dynamic Performance Exhaust cars comes with the SwitchPath™ Remote (set of two + control box) and valve motors. Choose accordingly!
AWE Track Edition Exhaust
The lower-priced, unruly sibling of the SwitchPath™ Exhaust. The Track Edition Exhaust boasts the same quality, construction, and performance as the SwitchPath™ Exhaust, minus the resonators and valves. The result is the savage side of the spectrum, all the time. The valved H-pipe is part of the package, controlled automatically by the factory electronics. Valve simulators are supplied to remedy the removal of the rear valves.
Note that the Track Edition Exhaust is not for the faint of heart. The Track Edition Exhaust will be the most pronounced in the mid-range and cannot be returned due to its sound (this system is about commitment, and for those who like it loud).
Here’s a handy chart of system volume, from civil to rowdy:
What's in the box?
Complete AWE SwitchPath™ or Track Edition Exhaust, SwitchPath™ Remote (if applicable), and all necessary installation hardware.
Questions? Comments? AWE Mercedes-Benz Performance Specialists are standing by, at 1.866.513.7006, 215.658.1670 or click "Ask a Question" above.