The Touring Edition Exhaust
Touring Edition Catback:
A straight-through design, the AWE Touring Edition Exhaust is a full 3” T304L stainless steel configuration featuring a precision-engineered X-pipe that brings out a smooth, yet ultra-aggressive muscle tone with no drone throughout the entire range thanks to AWE’s 180 Technology®. The AWE Touring Edition Exhaust is available with resonated or non-resonated mid pipes.
Sound Perfection: 180 Technology® by AWE
As exhaust gases exit the Camaro SS’ 6.2L engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. Call it science, call it magic, or call it 180 Technology® by AWE. More in the tab above.
6.2 liters of hell yeah. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Gen6 Camaro ZL1:
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Quad tip, catback and axle-back. Options for all
- No compromises: all muscle, zero drone
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition or the raucous Track Edition
- Peak gains of 9 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque, and max gains of 22 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary straight-through drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Precision-engineered X-pipe is standard in each catback configuration
- 4.5” double-walled tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on system means factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light -- Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment -- Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Dual to quad tip versions (or vice versa) will require a new valance. But you knew that.
- AWE catback systems WILL FIT Gen6 ZL1 Coupes with the automatic transmission.
- AWE catbacks WILL NOT FIT ZL1 Convertible models of any type.
What’s in the box?
Complete Touring or Track Edition Catback/Axleback, two or four 4.5” tips in desired finish, and all required installation hardware.