Touring Edition Exhaust
Sophistication for the Alltrack and SportWagen. Featuring a straight-through design, armed with proprietary drone-canceling 180 Technology®, the Touring Edition sets the standard as the do-it-all exhaust for the do-it-all wagon. Civil when cruising, but ready to sing when you’re ready to get spirited.
Sound Perfection: AWE 180 Technology®
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the Alltrack/SportWagen's 1.8T engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE 180 Technology® in the tab above.
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Max gains of 6 hp and 8 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (on stock software)
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- 14 lbs (Touring Edition) and 24.5 lbs (Track Edition) weight savings over stock
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
What’s in the box?
Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, four 102mm tips in chosen finish, and all necessary hardware for installation