The lower priced sibling of our renowned Touring Edition Exhaust, the Track Edition Exhaust line up is made of the same quality 304 stainless, is crafted in house, and delivers the same power gains. The difference comes in the removal of AWE Tuning’s sound-cancelling 180 Technology™ rear-mufflers, which can be found on our Touring Edition Exhaust
This system will produce a louder tone in the mid range.
Highlights of the S5 3.0T Track Edition Exhaust systems
Hand-crafted, every detail of these exhausts was labored over to ensure maximum performance and longevity:
- + 8hp, +9tq at the crank
- Louder in the mid range, at part throttle
- Increased pipe diameter to 2.5” to better let the engine exhale
- Available with Chrome Silver or Diamond Black individually adjustable tips
- Engineered, developed, tested and manufactured in-house
- Thick .065" wall T304 stainless steel tubing
- Stainless steel TIG welds
- High quality stainless steel band clamps
- Optional Downpipes for fine tuning sound volume
- Stainless steel center muffler with OEM-grade stainless steel wool and German composite packing material
- Lifetime Warranty
Upgrading to downpipes later
Not sure if you want to do the full package yet? No worries. If you purchase a Downpipe-Back system alone, you have one full year from the date of Downpipe-Back system purchase to buy the complementing downpipes, for the price difference between the Downpipe-Back system alone and the package price (price at the time of downpipe purchase). This is for original owners only so long as proof of the original Downpipe-Back purchase can be provided.
Read this, too
None of the components of our S5 exhaust system affect or alter any of the emissions devices on the vehicle, and therefore are legal for street use.