After a long and tedious R&D process, our engineers have finalized this turbo upgrade kit to create a modular package that is capable of producing upwards of 600hp and has the long-term reliability.
At the heart of our aptly named BOSS (Bolt-On Speed Solution), TSI upgrade kit uses our own CHRA, it is installed into a CTS proprietary exhaust housing. The housing is carefully cast and machined in house to be compatible with any exhaust downpipe and the scroll area was designed to be approximately 0.63AR. This result is very good boost response and eliminates any possible restriction.
Don't be fooled by other manufacturers putting a larger turbo into a stock housing. It is not beneficial, and that is why we made our own!
Custom oil/water lines complete this kit to offer a simple installation, simple tuning, and problem-free operation.
Proprietary custom molded silicon hoses connect the turbo to your turbo outlet pipe and intake.
Currently, the BOSS turbo upgrade is only compatible with CTS Turbo intake. However, other intakes could be made to work - unfortunately, we cannot provide guidance for installing other manufacturer's intakes.
You can use a stock, CTS Turbo or other billet diverters/blow-off valve. Only OEM or CTS turbo outlet pipe is compatible at this time.
- CTS Turbo 54/71 dual ball-bearing CHRA with 11 blade billet compressor wheel
- CTS Turbo exhaust housing
- CTS Turbo wastegate bracket
- CTS Turbo 4-ply silicon couplers
- CTS Turbo oil lines
- CTS Turbo water lines
- Hardware required for installation
-500hp to 600hp capable (depending on fueling and engine mods)
- Direct bolt-on without any modifications to the car
- Compatible with CTS Turbo intake and factory DV or CTS DV/BOV
- Compatible with factory or CTS Turbo turbo outlet pipe
- Compatible with any exhaust downpipe
- Tuning available for stock fueling and for upgraded fueling from United Motorsport and Eurodyne
BOSS 600 in Seat Aleta 100-200km/h